Thursday 16 February 2012

Completed Animatic




Following on from the creation of my storyboards, I have transfered these into a working animatic. The function of this animatic is to show the visual style and cinematic language I would use while directing a film. The animatic is the closest you are able to come to showing the final look of a film, without the full completion of the film itself. I am happy with how my animatic has turned out, and it reflects the original look and feel I wanted for the piece effectively.

2 comments:

  1. hi I love your animatics
    will there ever be the complete animation for this one? cuz its great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately not! This was just an exercise in creating storyboards, and then animatics from them, but with no intentions to be taken further. Thank you though! :)

    ReplyDelete