Thursday 3 May 2012

Finished Character Model



The above video shows my finished character model. The character performs a full body rotation, giving views of the whole model. Overall, I am happy with the model. I feel as though it has been a natural continuation of the modeling skills I learnt within the Skills development module, as well as the new skills I have learnt since then, such as Z Brush. At this point, I think that the character model can be seen as a sort of side project to my animatic work. That is not to say that the character model is not important, it is just that my main focus of this module was developing my Directorial skills; which I have done with the animatic. However, I am pleased with the character model, and with further development, could be used within my third year film.


No comments:

Post a Comment